- 10 Facts for National Glaucoma Awareness Month
- Always Feel Tired? Get More Sleep!
- The Best New Year’s Resolutions for Your Eyes
- A Stocking Full of Interesting Eye Facts
- Fact: Contact Lenses Are Making You Look Older
- LASIK vs Advanced Surface Ablation (ASA)
- Keep Your Eyes Healthy Through the Winter Months
- 9 Facts about Love (and Your Eyes)
- Different Types of Glaucoma — What You Should Know
- The Muscles of the Eye
- Dry Eyes? Watch These 6 Tearjerkers
- Presbyopia: Corneal Inlay Breakthrough
- What You Need to Know About Dropless Cataract Surgery
- Optometrist vs. Ophthalmologist — What's the Difference?
- How to Protect Your Eyes This Summer—Sunglasses Advice
Deciding between treatment options is hard. It's really hard. That's why we have a team of counselors to help you weigh your options and choose which surgery or treatment is best for you. After you meet with one of our eye doctors, you'll sit down with one of our counselors, Andrew, Andrea, or Isabella, and they will walk you through your doctor's recommendations. Sometimes there are several options to choose between, and your counselor will show you what to expect from each and help you make a decision. Schedule a consultation with our counselors today!