- 10 Facts for National Glaucoma Awareness Month
- 7 Things to Look for In a Quality Las Vegas Eye Surgeon
- 8 Tips from a Las Vegas Ophthalmologist for Summer Eye Protection
- 9 Facts about Love (and Your Eyes)
- A Complete Guide for Getting Cataract Surgery in Las Vegas
- A Stocking Full of Interesting Eye Facts
- All About Pupil Dilation
- Always Feel Tired? Get More Sleep!
- Brimhall Eye is Virtual!
- Brimhall Eye Named Best Eye Surgery Center in Las Vegas by Review-Journal
- Can Eye Floaters Be Removed?
- Can Health Insurance Pay for LASIK?
- Can LASIK Help With Sports?
- Cataracts vs. Glaucoma
- COVID-19 Update
- Different Types of Glaucoma — What You Should Know
- Do Eye Floaters Go Away?
- Do I Have Glaucoma?
- Does LASIK hurt? What to expect with laser eye surgery.
- Does LASIK Surgery Hurt?
- Dry Eyes? Watch These 6 Tearjerkers
- Fact: Contact Lenses Are Making You Look Older
- How to Choose an Ophthalmologist in Las Vegas
- How to Protect Your Eyes This Summer—Sunglasses Advice
- Keep Your Eyes Healthy Through the Winter Months
- Las Vegas Eye Doctor FAQs: When Can I Get Vision Correction?
- LASIK vs Advanced Surface Ablation (ASA)
- Maximize Your Tax Savings by Using Your HSA/FSA for Eye Surgery
- Most Common Eye Problems for Aging Adults
- Nearsighted vs. Farsighted: What Do They Actually Mean?
- Optometrist vs. Ophthalmologist — What’s the Difference?
- Presbyopia: Corneal Inlay Breakthrough
- Should I Be Worried About My Glaucoma?
- The Best New Year’s Resolutions for Your Eyes
- The Six Muscles of the Eye
- Understanding Cataract Surgery: Las Vegas Resident’s Guide
- Unexpected Benefits of LASIK
- What You Need to Know About Dropless Cataract Surgery
- What’s an Ophthalmologist?
- Why Spending Your Stimulus Check on Your Eyes Is a Wise Investment
- Will My Health Insurance Pay for LASIK Surgery?
- Your Guide to Getting LASIK In Las Vegas: What to Expect
Deciding between treatment options is hard. It's really hard. That's why we have a team of counselors to help you weigh your options and choose which surgery or treatment is best for you. After you meet with one of our eye doctors, you'll sit down with one of our counselors, Andrew, Andrea, or Isabella, and they will walk you through your doctor's recommendations. Sometimes there are several options to choose between, and your counselor will show you what to expect from each and help you make a decision. Schedule a consultation with our counselors today!