- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Welcome to the Southwest Location of Brimhall Eye!
The importance of maintaining good eye health cannot be overstated. For residents in Las Vegas, it’s prudent to find a suitable eye doctor with years of experience in surgery and other treatments for all manner of eye conditions. Brett D. Brimhall, MD is a board-certified, award-winning Las Vegas physician and eye doctor overseeing the Brimhall Eye Center.
Patients who are looking for an alternative to our West location on Tenaya Way or our Northwest location on North Durango Drive should know they now have the option to get treatment at our Southwest location on South Rainbow Blvd. as well. We offer the same high-quality eye care services in each facility.
Services We Offer
The key to excellent eye health requires regular visits to the eye doctor, this is certain. Patients who have not had a vision check or an overall eye health check in more than a year are encouraged to make an appointment for service as soon as possible.
Brimhall Eye, our team offers a range of services, including:
- Vision testing to determine your eyes’ ability to focus and whether you might need glasses or contacts to correct eyesight
- Surgery to correct defects, cure a disease or to improve poor vision without the need for corrective lenses. This includes laser-assisted in situ keratomileuses, also known as LASIK and photorefractive keratectomy, also referred to as PRK
- Management of diabetic retinopathy
- Diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the cornea
- Advice and guidance on selecting glasses, prescription sunglasses, contact lenses or corrective surgery
There’s not enough room here to list every service available, so please reach out to our staff if you have any concerns or questions on services available in our Southwest location.
Examples of Conditions We Treat
Dr. Brett D. Brimhall has years of experience treating patients for a wide range of eye conditions and he welcomes the opportunity to provide treatment to you. The following conditions are routinely treated at all of our facilities:
- Poor eyesight (requiring corrective lenses or surgery)
- Diabetic eye disease
- Dry eye
- Corneal ailments
- Vitreoretinal problems
This list of conditions is just a sampling of the most common ones we encounter. If you do not see your ailment listed here, please contact our office to determine what treatment options we can provide.
Schedule an Appointment for Ophthalmology Service in Las Vegas at Brimhall Eye
For the convenience of our patients, we offer ophthalmology service in southwest and northwest Las Vegas, with a Northwest location on North Durango Drive, a West location on North Tenaya Way and a Southwest location on South Rainbow Blvd. For details on the various services we offer in treating eye conditions or to book an appointment with our ophthalmologist for a consultation and exam, please connect with the Brimhall Eye Center today.
5380 S Rainbow Blvd #200
Las Vegas, NV 89118