- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Posted on 03-28-2017
Did you know we have a new location of The Brimhall Eye Center? Enjoy the same caring service from our ophthalmologist at our brand new location.
The Brimhall Eye Center - New Location
Our new location of The Brimhall Eye Center is on North Durango Dr. in Las Vegas. Both 95 and 215 pass near North Durango, so it's easy to find our new eye doctor.
At our new location, you can access all of our eye surgery and eye care services, while enjoying the same personalized care you have come to expect from our ophthalmology team.
Our Ophthalmology Services
In case you need a reminder, we offer many high-quality ophthalmology services in our new Las Vegas location:
- Eye exam - Our signature service is a comprehensive eye exam. Let us check your vision and the health of your eyes, then provide any treatment you need.
- LASIK and PRK - Our laser eye surgery services include LASIK and PRK, which correct your vision so you can see clearly without needing eyeglasses or contacts. Find out whether you are a good candidate for LASIK or PRK through a consultation.
- Cataract Surgery - Let us remove cataracts so you can enjoy improved sight. Cataract surgery is efficient, safe, and greatly improves your quality of life. After we remove the cataract, we can fit you with an artificial lens.
- Glaucoma Treatment - Our eye doctors help you manage glaucoma to reduce vision loss. Whether you need us to test your eye pressure (an early glaucoma indicator) or prescribe medication to slow the disease's progression, we can help treat your glaucoma.
- Treatment for Corneal and Vitreoretinal Disorders - Our eye doctors diagnose and treat dozens of corneal and vitreoretinal conditions. Corneal problems range from scratching to corneal dystrophies. Vitreoretinal disorders include macular holes, macular degeneration, eye cancers, and retinal damage.
- Diabetic Eye Disease Management - Diabetics face an increased risk of eye diseases due to uncontrolled blood sugar. We can screen you for diabetic-related eye diseases and provide treatment using lifestyle suggestions and medication.
- Dry Eye Treatment - Dry eyes itch, sting, and burn. We can prescribe medicated eye drops and suggest lifestyle modifications to ease symptoms of dry eye.
- Eyebrow Lift and eyelid surgery - Our eye doctors also correct droopy brows and perform eyelid surgery.
See an Ophthalmologist in Las Vegas
Would you like to schedule an appointment to see an eye doctor in Las Vegas? If you are a new patient interested in learning about LASIK, you can enjoy a free new patient consultation with our LASIK surgeon. Reserve your appointment for LASIK consultation or anything else on our website or call our new location at (702) 263-2020.
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.