- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Ethan Wonchon Lin, MD
- Fellowship- Cornea, External Disease, and Refractive Surgery, Duke University
- Residency - Jules Stein Eye Institute, UCLA
- Internship - Legacy Health
- Medical School- Baylor College of Medicine
- College - Rice University
Dr. Lin offers the following surgeries:
Advanced Cataract Surgery - femtosecond laser, bladeless and no-stitch technique, intraoperative aberrometry to optimize visual outcomes, premium lenses such as toric and multifocal lenses to reduce dependence on glasses after surgery
Corneal Transplants - Descemet membrane endothelial keratoplasty (DMEK), Descemet stripping endothelial keratoplasty (DSEK)
Refractive - laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis (LASIK), photorefractive keratectomy (PRK)
Dr. Lin was born in Boston, MA and grew up primarily in Austin, TX. He attended Rice University followed by Baylor College of Medicine, both in Houston, TX. Due to his superior performance in his undergraduate and medical studies, Dr. Lin was selected to train in ophthalmology at the world-renowned Jules Stein Eye Institute at UCLA. He then received further training at the prestigious Duke University in cataract, corneal, and refractive surgeries. Dr. Lin is the only cornea-trained surgeon in Las Vegas to offer DMEK, the thinnest possible and most advanced corneal transplant available.
Dr. Lin is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons, and the Cornea Society.